Party, party, party


Went to ANOTHER birthday party. Actually, this one was by far the most fun in a while. Just the right amount of controlled activities and chaos combined with good food and EXCELLENT cupcakes. One mom brought this delicious noodle dish which I thought I would share because it was enjoyed by parents and children alike.


I think it was regular vermicelli noodles combined with some sauteed ground pork, some soy sauce and some scallions Very delicious. I think I would try to up the vegetable content with shredded carrots or some chopped broccoli, this dish could certainly be the base for lot of variation. A reminder that the simplest foods are often the best tasting and most crowd pleasing.

If the cupcake baker is willing, I'll share that recipe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No advertising for your weird cookbook please...or sex enhancement drugs...just no advertising at all...