Mixed meat for dumplings, pasta, etc.

Tonight Mr. Dumpling wanted me to make his favorite food. The dumpling filling was:
1 lb ground buffalo
1 pkg frozen chopped spinach
2 cloves garlic
about 1 tbsp chopped ginger
green onions
some cilantro
some soy sauce
an egg
a little black pepper

Mr. Dumpling has now decided that I should leave dumpling making 'to the professional, Chinese, dumpling makers" It is really not that long ago that this little sweet boy said my dumplings were "the greatest thing I have ever eaten, ever" and now I have a surly teenager in a six-year-olds body. Sigh...

The remaining dumpling mix I cooked in a frying pan with an extra egg to bind it. It would be good tossed with flat noodles or even rolled in a tortilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No advertising for your weird cookbook please...or sex enhancement drugs...just no advertising at all...