Moved AGAIN!!!

Oh misery. We have moved again. God I am so f---ing sick of moving!!!!!
This is actually a good thing since I am out of the hotel room with the tiny 'businessman making a prostitute an egg' kitchen, and I do have a big new kitchen (with the most stunningly cheesy cabinets ever manufactured...) but I am so not feeling it.
First off, I have to get used to a whole new set of supermarkets. We kind of live in a fancy neighborhood, by the looks of things.
We are only 5 min from the beach so of course we have the HORRIFICALLY EXPENSIVE neighborhood supermarket with no parking available except at 8:30 in the morning when nobody but me is awake in Dubai. Then we have the tiny old fashioned market (so local it has no internet presence whatsoever...) which smells like supermarkets did when I was a kid and has very fresh meat but is also HORRIFICALLY EXPENSIVE. Or I can cross the highway (Sheikh Zayed Road) and go to the Mall of the Emirates (take that! Mall of America!) to the Carrefour which is, yep, you guessed it HORRIFICALLY EXPENSIVE.
Back to the semi-notorious Lulu hypermarket I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No advertising for your weird cookbook please...or sex enhancement drugs...just no advertising at all...