Lenten menus #4

Ok, I owe myself a couple of menus here, but its kind of breaking down that I cook for the boys and then cook later for myself because I cant really sell them on the vegetarian thing. Mr Muffin Puff cake will eat vegetarian food and the other two will try things, but mostly they are still deep in the no mixing of foods phase which, is obviously awfully limited and un-fun.

So the last few days dinner has consisted of some kind of steamed vegetable, a sauteed meat and pasta or rice.

I then take the leftover vegetables and mix them with a little curry and throw them over rice. I suppose that doing this for 40 nights is possible and would end my little 'Lenten Menu Planning' problem, but I'm not sure I can manage it. I know the husband wont stand for it. He's grumpy enough from giving up sugar in his coffee...

What to make what to make....

No comments:

Post a Comment

No advertising for your weird cookbook please...or sex enhancement drugs...just no advertising at all...