Stop the Insanity!



I'm trying to diet a little. I've gained a couple of pounds since coming back to the US, I think its because the food in Dubai is so much richer and possibly more satisfying that you end up eating less. I know there isnt any reduced fat yogurt in Dubai, of course its not all yogurt weight. It's buy one get one free. That just kills me. Especially keebler cookies...check out their amazing website...

Today for lunch I had a spinach cobb salad.
It was spinach, cucumbers, tomato, a bit of avocado, a bit of cheddar cheese, and a shredded slice of ham and topped it with 2 tsp. of basil vinaigrette dressing.
For the avocado and cheese I read somewhere that a piece of cheese the size of your thumb is a serving (NOT 1/2 the brick, evidently...)

It was tasty and sort of satisfying. We'll see how the rest of the day goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No advertising for your weird cookbook please...or sex enhancement drugs...just no advertising at all...