Sister-in-law Salsa

Everytime I go to my sister-in-law's house she whips up a big bowl of this deliciousness that I thought I'd share. So easy it doesnt really need a recipe, just a few pointers...

Take a container of fresh salsa. I personally like LaMexicana (check out their unfortunately named website...) which you can get at most supermarkets. Or go here to Salsa Central for a good, super-simple recipe. Add one can of drained and rinsed black beans, about 1/2 cup of defrosted, but not boiled, frozen sweet corn (maybe 2 ears of fresh) and one mashed avocado.
Serve with chips.

If you do serve these before dinner, expect everyone to gobble it and no-one to eat very much after. Which is possibly quite a cost-effective way of having a lot of people over to your house to eat...

No comments:

Post a Comment

No advertising for your weird cookbook please...or sex enhancement drugs...just no advertising at all...