Chicken Tikka fantastic....

Mornin' or is it evening? I have no idea. The older I get, the easier shifiting time zones ain't...

In addition to several very frightening bananas, some garlic, and a thoroughly stunning quantity of cured meat, my dear husband left me with Chicken Tikka made by the affable godsend who is our maid.
As near as I can tell, it consisted of fried chicken thighs, and a sauce of onion, chiles, garlic, green onion, bay leaves (or kaffir lime?- something inedible...) and something she's calling 'tikka spice' with a giggle and no further explanation...

Anyway, its firey and succulent, especially at 4am when I cant sleep.

I think it might help me sweat out the swine flu I picked up from the miserable, hacking, coughing, wheezing person in seat 34H. Thanks lady, gift that keeps on giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No advertising for your weird cookbook please...or sex enhancement drugs...just no advertising at all...