I take that back...

Mrs. Joy sent lasagne. Now in spite of my previous post about carbohydrates, the fact of the matter is that Mrs. Joy makes an absolutely amazingly delicious lasagne. It didnt last but an hour after it came out of the oven.

The most distinctive things about it are that its a very meaty dish and its quite wet in the pan. Once again, she alters everything I think about how things are supposed to taste. I usually make a pretty dry lasagne which is more of a pasta dish than anything else but hers is way way better than mine.

Maybe she will share the how-to with me if I harass her here? Please please please???

I'm very sad anyway, but I'm extra sad my dad never got to eat it with us...

No comments:

Post a Comment

No advertising for your weird cookbook please...or sex enhancement drugs...just no advertising at all...