Winter wonders...

Insane Flying Brother

There is at least 8" of snow on the ground and another 6-8 to follow over the next 48 hours. Its kind of thrilling, although I wish I had more food in the cupboard and I'm ever so slightly worried about running out of propane again (I cant remember when I got it last...).
My brother is bringing his kids over to sled and he's bringing pizza strips and breadrolls. I've got some very bland chicken soup I'm reducing in the hopes of it developing a flavor. We'll see how that goes... We've got pork chops and mixed veg for supper
We've got cocoa, sugar and milk, and enough rotten bananas to make bread, so I suppose we're ok. Its not like we couldnt get to the market if we had to on foot, backwards, uphill...

No comments:

Post a Comment

No advertising for your weird cookbook please...or sex enhancement drugs...just no advertising at all...