Improving Good Seasons- if that's possible...

I love Good Seasons salad dressing. My mom used it, always. It reminds me of her so I'm biased, but I find it so delicious and so versatile.
Right now, I have this huge jar of Good Seasons mixed with farmer's market pesto that I'm slathering on positively everything.
Chicken, pattypan squash, zucchini, salad, bread. Etc. etc.

Delicious as a dressing on a mozzarella and tomato sandwich.

Here's my alteration of the standard recipe.
One envelope good seasons
1/4 cup of water
a healthy splash of cider vinegar
1/2 cup olive oil
1 cup best-quality pesto (vegan, no cheese, works better in the dressing, if you can get it)
Blend it all up. Eat on stuff.

I used to think that it was MSG that made the Good, but actually, come to find out there isn't any, another bonus.

That's all for my good season's ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No advertising for your weird cookbook please...or sex enhancement drugs...just no advertising at all...