E is for Eclairs

E is for Eclairs

Eclairs are easy! Did you know this? They are so easy that I made them for my dad on his birthday just one month after my first child was born. And possibly he was just being gracious, though he tended to tell you the truth about such things, but he and my mom ate at least two each so I think they were pretty tasty...



Make one recipe of Martha Stewart's Pate Sucree
It's fool proof and delicious...

Pipe and bake your eclairs according to directions.
Whip together:
1 pint whipping cream
1 tbsp tia maria liquer
2 tbsp granulated sugar
refridgerate

Melt 8oz best dark chocolate into 1/2 cup heavy cream. Blend the mixture well until it is smooth and glossy.

Fill your eclairs with the cream mixture from a pastry bag and pour the chocolate over them. Fancy easy posh pastry.



2 comments:

No advertising for your weird cookbook please...or sex enhancement drugs...just no advertising at all...