Salmon pasta

Last night, my husband took the kids to the park and I spent my afternoon hanging around the house. A rarity indeed. So, I wanted to make something a little special for dinner, but that the boys wouldn't turn their noses up at.

I broiled a 3/4 lb salmon filet with some lemon-herb salad dressing that can only be purchased at the Big Cheese and Pub Pizzeria in Cranston, RI. So just use lemon and herbs with a little oil.

Then I cooked 24oz of frozen cheese ravioli according to the package directions.
Then I flaked the salmon, mixed it with the ravioli, about 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil and about 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.

For the boys, I served it with a side of broccoli and some raw salad vegetables. For us, I mixed a container of plain yogurt with the juice of one lemon and a bit of chopped cilantro and mixed this into the pasta. We had salad on the side.
Nice additions would include sliced grape tomatoes or sugar snap peas.

Total time: 25 min...

No comments:

Post a Comment

No advertising for your weird cookbook please...or sex enhancement drugs...just no advertising at all...