Yogofabulous.


The absolutely best local food going here so far has got to be the yogurt. The hummus is tasty, the tabouleh authentic enough, the roasted chickens are tiny yet plump and juicy, but oh! the yogurt.

Its like the absolutely most perfect combination of your high ticket Whole foods supermarket organic-type yogurts combined with the desserty-delicousness of your less socially and nutritionally virtuous yogurts, with really fresh fruit and without the slightly sour aftertaste.

Even the least expensive varities are silky and unctious, yet never cloying. I cannot work in enough adjectives to describe my happiness with the yogurt. I'm absolutely certain there is no low fat yogurt here, so I suppose I should chill a little before I gain 70lbs of yogurt weight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

No advertising for your weird cookbook please...or sex enhancement drugs...just no advertising at all...