New neighbor no show!!

So how's that for rude? My new Emirati neighbor no showed me!!! Whatevs! as my sister says, except I did spend the better part of the day baking. In addition to the blueberry coffee cake and chocolate brownies, I also made an apple crumble.

Sliced up about 4 green apples into a well greased, 8" oval baking dish.
Added about 1/2 cup of cranberries.
Squeezed the juice of one lemon over it.
Topped it with
1/2 cup of very cold butter cut with
1/2 cup of flour
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1/2 tsp. cinnamon

Baked it at about 340 for 30 min, until it was bubbly.
Served it warm with cold milk. It would be rad over ice-cream...

I dont want to be too Italian about this, she is young and very busy, BUT I probably wont be extending myself again....

No comments:

Post a Comment

No advertising for your weird cookbook please...or sex enhancement drugs...just no advertising at all...