Tuscan Turkey and White Bean Skillet

This post isnt really about the aforementioned Tuscan Turkey and White Bean Skillet, its actually about what else I'm making so I dont have to listen to Mr. Dumpling, Mr. Muffin Puff-Cake, and Baby Chuck; especially Baby Chuck shouting "This is horrible, what am I going to eat!?" He loves to dazzle the grownups with words like 'horrible', excuses a myriad of bad behaviors...

First off, I'll toast a nice big crusty loaf of french bread in the oven and serve it with butter.

Then, I've got some spinach that I'll saute with garlic and olive oil and toss with lemon juice, salt and pepper.

I've got some leftover chicken bits from last night which I'll microwave and serve on the side with some raw chopped veg for the kids.

Wish me luck with no complaining...

No comments:

Post a Comment

No advertising for your weird cookbook please...or sex enhancement drugs...just no advertising at all...