Salmon in mustard sauce.

I've been trying to follow this website; in part because I feel like crud and I think eating processed foods is exacerbating the situation and in part because RI guinea food makes me cry. I'm instantly paralyzed by the Crugnale's Bakery on Newark Street. Can't even walk in there without getting all teary-eyed (although it might be the prices...)
So, last night I made this delicious salmon dish for the girl who used to avoid fish because she loved them so (but who is over it now, I gather).
I like everything I've tried on the site, be warned, it requires suspension of disbelief to cook some of these foods. Apple crumble without butter?? REALLY? but its very very good... try it all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

No advertising for your weird cookbook please...or sex enhancement drugs...just no advertising at all...